The Institute of Sporting Futures is offering unprecedented access to a programme designed to develop the next generation of sports coaches. The new post-16 sport and education programme offers school leavers an opportunity to gain an industry-standard diploma in sports coaching.
Combining the support of ambassador Dame Jessica Ennis-Hill and First Step Training, the two-year programme offers a vocational program for those wishing to begin working in the sport, leisure and fitness industries. For host sites, it offers an opportunity to give learners a wider range of vocational qualifications and for the industry direct access to a well-trained knowledgeable pool of talent.
Schools looking to expand into new avenues for vocational education will find the ISF program a refreshing modernisation to traditional physical education teaching. With the increased visibility for the sector across popular culture, you can increase the number of dedicated students studying with you.
Use your additional physical education staff with a course that will not only expand the remit of their teaching but offer a degree of self-development with its holistic view of sports and fitness. With a myriad of positive exit routes, we can provide you with an array of lucrative examples of successful transitions to employment and higher education.
Host the associate model on your site and benefit from:
- Direct publicity from an association with Olympic gold medalist Jessica Ennis-Hill
- Attracting students from other schools with a diverse vocational offer
- Retaining a broader range of students with a connection to an industry-standard course
- Public launch and recruitment events for your site and the course
- A robust marketing package including engagement with Jessica Ennis-Hill
- Fully-supported course delivery training and materials
- Exclusive access to a course enriching the next generation of sports professionals.
- A course developed and expanded in the North of England
We are actively looking for host sites for September 2022 and with increased investment in the sector, there has never been a better time to expand your vocational offering.
To find out more information and register your interest, get in touch with the team today.